Join us for our Fall Semester of Music Together by Shine
Music & Movement Classes for Babies, Toddlers, PreSchoolers & Big Kids
Music Together is...
- songs & chants, large & small movement, rhythm instrument play & community movement to music from all around the world,
- 10 week semester of 45-minute classes to support learning through repeated exposure and create a music-making community,
- music & movement development for babies, toddlers, preschoolers & big kids,
- a way to bring more ease & joy into your family's daily life,
- developmentally-appropriate learning in a mixed-ages setting,
- listening & playing at home to add hours of joy to your week,
- community music-making with other grownups,
- music-making FUN with YOUR CHILD(REN)!
Experience the Joy of Family Music-Making!!!
Our magical classes are held at the Louisville Academy of Music on Frankfort Avenue.
(next to Crescent Hill Library.)
All classes on the schedule are Mixed Ages unless otherwise noted! Read more on our website.
Choose your family's perfect day & time for Music-Making Magic in the Ticket Dropdown.
And for older children who love to Sing, Dance & Drum...our Rhythm Kids classes!!!
Please contact [email protected] with questions about which class is right for your child.
Here is a bit about Music Together...it's an amazing program!
Music Together is a research-based early childhood music & movement program that is designed to help you bring your child to what we call Basic Music Competence - the ability to sing in tune, to keep an accurate beat and to enjoy the music of our culture in whatever way your child chooses!
The program is based on the belief that all children are musical and gain their musical skills the same way they learn all life skills - through the model of their primary caregivers and through PLAY!
Classes are 45 minutes in length and create a super fun musical community that provides a smorgasbord of musical "vitamins" that each child experiences in their own developmentally appropriate way.
We offer three 10-week semesters during the school year and a shorter summer session to ensure that through repeated exposure, children can learn experientially in class and then "practice" what they learn at home.
You can find more information about Music Together on our website www.shinelouisville.com
Email [email protected] with any questions.
Music Together® is an internationally recognized early childhood music and movement program for babies, toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarteners, and the adults who love them. First offered to the public in 1987, it pioneered the concept of a research-based, developmentally appropriate early childhood music curriculum that strongly emphasizes and facilitates adult involvement.